This green cage turf is made from thick premium felt. The felt is crafted from 85% wool and 15% nylon making it uniquely durable and well suited to reptile cages. It is basically a reptile safe carpet for your Vision Cage.
This natural-looking turf is durable, absorbent, and non-abrasive for many species of snakes, lizards, and reptiles. Unlike aggregate or particulate substrate such as sand and gravel, it cannot be accidentally ingested by your animals.
The cage carpet is cut to the exact size for each of our Vision cages—no need for you to measure your cage interior. Just select the model you have.
This cage turf is washable. It is best to have a regular washing schedule. Washing once a week is recommended. To wash the cage turf, follow the steps below.
- Remove the turf from the cage.
- Rinse with cold water outside.
- Spray with a reptile safe cleaner such as Zoo Med’s Wipe Out 1.
- Rinse again with cold water.
- Air dry and then reinstall it in the cage.
- Absorbent and simple to clean
- Durable for years of use